Rates & Insurance
$115-135 per 50 min session depending on provider
$40-$125 depending on coach/package
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health out of network benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan utilize superbilling?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on our patient portal.
Minimum 24 hour (one business day) notice for a cancellation or rescheduling request. Charges may be applied. Please see our full Attendance Policy.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!